1. Data Protection We comply with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with all data received from customers or visitors to our website.
2. Our Services We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website. We do not ask for or use more data than necessary to provide you with a proper service. This means we only process and hold data related to purchases and subsequent support related to those purchases, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any processing of your data is only done to provide or perform the services or products you have purchased. The basis for processing is the agreement you have made with us.
3. Required Period We only hold personal data for as long as a customer is active, in order to keep our Service running. Once a customer ends with our Service, data is no longer needed and we delete it after 30 days from the moment the customer is inactive.
4. Card & Payment Processing Data We use third-party payment provider to handle card and payment processing data securely. This company is called Mollie (https://www.mollie.com/nl). We never see or store any card or payment information. In accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) any other data is only used to process your purchase securely. In accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we need to retain data related to all purchases to fulfil our existing legal obligations to account for tax and VAT on all transactions.
5. Backup & Data Storage For administrative reasons, (subscription) data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers.
6. Customer Requests As a customer, you can at any time (and free of charge) request details of the data we hold relating to you - and you can also request any such data is amended or deleted. Please note that if you request deletion of your data, this may prevent us from offering any further support relating to your previous purchases. You can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a complaint about our processing of personal data, you can submit it to the (Dutch) Data Protection Authority.
7. Email Updates We may regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service. Our email service is an opt-in service only; with your prior consent required in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means to subscribe you must enter your details into the email subscription page and submit them to us.
8. Our Promise We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
10. Spam In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
11. Product Updates We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
12. Email Content All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
13. Cookies Our website uses "cookies" to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website. Please note that these cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
This policy was last updated on 06-07-2020.